Soft Skills Workshop
It is now agreed by various scholars and anchors that staff training and development has been identified as highly crucial to an organization and its effectiveness. Having said this, organizations are therefore encouraged to train and develop their staff to the fullest advantage in order to enhance their effectiveness.
As training reduces the work of the manager in terms of close supervision, it also improves the drive, initiative and quality of work of the employees. Consequently, it assists them in becoming committed to achieving the goals and objectives of the organization and this has the tendency to enhance effectiveness among workers within the organization.
However, for any organization to succeed, training and re-training of all staff in the form of
workshops, conferences and seminars should be vigorously pursued and even made compulsory.
MindPower puts the professional at the centre of its activities and it vouches for innovation, for community involvement, and for sound working relations.
Trust is the underlying condition for performance!
We aspire to strengthen professionals, organizations and networks for a more equitable world and this is reflected in our services: courses, workshops, advice and consultancies.
Keeping the above in mind:
Mind Power presents in-house and off-house training and development in soft skills.
Mind Power also provides tailored courses, mainly to:
- Increase productivity
- Improve the quality of work and raise morale
- Develop new skills, knowledge, understanding and attitudes
- Correctly use new processes, methods or modifications thereof
- Reduce turnover, lateness, absenteeism, and other overhead costs
- Implement new or changed policies or regulations
- Fight obsolescence in skills, technologies, methods, products, markets, capital management etc.
- Bring incumbents to that level of performance which meets (100 percent of the time) the standard of performance for the job
- Develop replacements, prepare people for advancement, improve manpower deployment and ensure continuity of leadership
- Ensure the survival and growth of the organization